Dear Professor, Dear Doctor,
The Centre for Human genetics of the Antwerp University Hospital and the Iridium Cancer Network have the pleasure of inviting you to a scientific meeting on Wednesday 09.12.2015 starting at 18.30h in UZA, Auditorium.
The scientific program will highlight the « Importance of genetic analysis in the personalized treatment of ovarian cancer».
This topic will be presented by a multidisciplinary panel of experts:
- Professor Bettina Blaumeiser, geneticist at the Centre for Human Genetics of the University Hospital Antwerp, will talk about genetic testing;
- Dr. Mark Kockx, pathologist at AZ Middelheim, will elaborate on the developments of tumour testing;
- Dr. Annemie Rutten, oncologist at the Sint-Augustinus hospital, will showcase the developments in the systemic treatment of ovarian cancer.
This meeting is financially and logistically supported by AstraZeneca.
We hope to see you at this meeting.
Prof. Bettina Blaumeiser Dr. Mark Kockx Dr. Annemie Rutten
Importance of genetic analysis in the personalized treatment of ovarian cancer
18.30h Reception and registration
19.00h Genetic testing for breast- and ovarian cancer (Bettina Blaumeiser)
19.30h Molecular pathology of BRCA testing on ovarian cancer tissue (Mark Kockx)
20.00h Developments in the systemic treatment of ovarian cancer (Annemie Rutten)
- Date: Wednesday 09.12.2015
- Location: UZA, Wilrijkstraat 10, 2650 Edegem, Auditorium Kinsbergen (route 12)
- Parking: via Drie Eikenstraat 655, 2650 Edegem
- Registration: is free but mandatory. Please register online here.
- Contact: prof. dr. Bettina Blaumeiser, tel. +32 3 275 97 74
- RIZIV accreditation: has been requested